Home Forums Ask Mark Flat earth

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Beardog99 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Beardog99
    Participant

Does the “Truman Show” apply to the entire solar system and beyond ?
    ANYONE WITH EYES can look up and see a ROUND MOON , and ANY inexpensive telescope will clearly show SPHERICal
    Mars and Jupiter! and Saturn ! You remind me a lot of the catholic church , who has to this very day , NOT
    admitted that Gallileo and Copernicus were RIGHT to say thet the earth was NOT the center of the universe.
    Exactly how thick does the “flat earth” need to be , to account for the gravitationl amd Magnetic field of a SHERE 25.000 miles in diameter ?
    Tell me. And I supposed you are also one of the delusional dumbasses who think we faked the moon missions , despite the FACT , that our long time cold war
    enimies , China and Russia wouod NOT HESITATE to expose us as faing the moom missions IF they could ACRTUALLY PROVE IT !
    I suppose you have MORE RESOURCES than tthey do , RIGHT ?
    ANd as for that dimbulb whomplans to launch himself in a home made rocket , the only diiference betwenn him and Evel Kneivel , is that Kneivel did not die as a puddle of goo , in a pile of scrap metal.
    I call that ,a text book case of NATURAL SELECTION IN NPROGRESS !

Peanut Gallery
    Keymaster

Tune into Strange World on Truth Frequency Radio (http://tfrlive.com/) Tuesday November 28th 10pm Eastern to hear Marks response to your question.

Call into the show US 213-233-3998
    US 720-897-6111
    UK +44.203.393.2871

Listen to the show on your phone 641-793-7117

Beardog99
    Participant

NO THANKS , that site will ONLY allow him to repeat the SAME GIBBERISH !
    WHAT I WANT IS A DIRECT POINT , BY POINT PRECISE E V D E N C E OF WHAT HE CLAIMS.
    THE FACT THAT HE DOES NOT GIVE ME THAT , IS SUFFICIENT PROOF TO ME , THAT HE IS
    A COWARD TO TO DEAL WITH ANYONE , WHO CAN POKE HOLES IN HIS SO CALLED FACTS , THE SIZE OF
    A FLEET OF NIMITZ CLASS AIRCRAFT CARRIERS !
    I DARE HIM TO PROVE ME WRONG !

…………R. WILSON

msargent
    Keymaster

Beardog99, Yes, the moon and planets do look spherical, as they also do at a planetarium. Does this prove that the ground you are on it a sphere? No. You’re in a giant building, so large that the edges weren’t discovered until 1956. Everything up until that point was speculation, like the core of the Earth. Deepest hole ever drilled is 8 miles. Tell me how they know the layout for the other 99 percent. Yes, the Americans faked Apollo. In fact NASA was built to keep the globe going for a little while longer. China and Russia have as much to lose as we do. Rioting in the streets due to social unrest is for lack of a better word, universal. I fully endorse the rocket launch in California by one of our own. He is not afraid to step outside the box. The same can’t be said about the ordinary people…like you. – MS

Beardog99
    Participant

<i wish the guy who manages this forum would set the font to a color Dark enough to easily read ! I am 65 years old , with diabetes , so this Grey on White type is NOT easy for me to read. Maybe he does his on purpose tgo keep intelligent replies from showing up !
    ..R. WWilson

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.